Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Starting

Hi – I`m Kamal and I came from Brasil. My father has a sewing company that I'm supposed to take over in 3 years. Since I have just little management knowledge my father asked me to improve my skills in this area before I go to take over this job. Therefore I have registered at Open School of Management and have already received all the materials.

First I was unsure how to start and asked the student office for recommendation. They told me to start with International Management to get the first basics knowledge, as my father's company acts internationally. Until today I didn't find the motivation to start working through the modules but next week I'll start – definitely! I do not want to disappoint my father. :)  I think this diary will help me to motivate myself to achieve my goals.

Maybe next time I can already report the first results. :)